London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Modi Vows to ‘Bring to Justice’ Those Behind Deadly Delhi Car Blast

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Indian police are investigating a deadly car explosion in central New Delhi under anti-terrorism legislation, as Prime Minister Narendra Modi vowed that those responsible “will not be spared.”

At least eight people were killed and more than 20 injured when a slow-moving car stopped at a traffic signal near Gate 1 of Lal Qila metro station—adjacent to the historic Red Fort—exploded just before 7 p.m. on Monday. Several nearby vehicles were destroyed, leaving mangled wreckage across the congested road.

Police said there was no immediate information on the occupants of the car, who were presumed to have been killed in the explosion. Investigators said they were tracing the ownership records of the vehicle.

Raja Banthia, a senior police officer at the scene, said a case had been registered under several sections of the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA), a law typically used for terrorism investigations. India’s National Investigation Agency (NIA), the federal counter-terrorism body, has taken charge of the probe.

Modi, who arrived in Bhutan on an official visit on Tuesday, said he had been tracking developments with investigating agencies overnight. “The conspirators behind this will not be spared,” he said during a public address in Thimphu. “Our agencies will get to the very bottom of this conspiracy. All those responsible will be brought to justice.”

“The horrific incident that happened in Delhi last evening has deeply disturbed everyone,” he added. “Today I have come to Bhutan with a very heavy heart.”

Home Minister Amit Shah visited the blast site on Monday night and chaired a meeting of security officials on Tuesday morning, but no details of the investigation have yet been made public.

India has frequently accused Pakistan of supporting militant groups responsible for attacks on Indian soil. A series of deadly attacks earlier this year in Indian-administered Kashmir triggered several days of armed exchanges between the two nuclear-armed neighbours. Modi’s government has previously said any future attack could be treated as an “act of war.”

Officials said investigators were examining “all angles,” including the possibility of a terrorist attack. Monday’s explosion was the deadliest in India’s capital in more than a decade.

Latest News

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...

Armed Checkpoints on Noshki Highway, 17 Individuals Linked to Reko Diq Project Detained

Armed men reportedly established checkpoints on sections of the Quetta–Taftan highway passing through Noshki, Dalbandin and Mastung, with regional sources claiming that...