London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Multiple Fresh Attacks in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Several Baloch “pro-independence” organisations have separately claimed responsibility for a series of attacks targeting Pakistani armed forces and communication infrastructure in different districts of Balochistan, while the United Baloch Army (UBA) has issued a statement paying tribute to four of its members killed in an alleged drone strike earlier this month.

BLA Claims Attacks in Kech and Mastung

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said its fighters carried out two attacks in the Kech and Mastung districts. According to a statement from the group’s spokesperson, Jeeyand Baloch, the first incident occurred in the Bulaida area of Kech, where BLA fighters allegedly targeted Pakistani soldiers providing security to a military convoy. The spokesperson claimed that one soldier was killed and another injured in the attack.

In a separate incident, the group stated that its fighters launched grenades at military positions within a central army camp in Mastung on Tuesday night. The BLA claimed the attack caused “human and material losses”. The group said it accepts responsibility for both operations.

BLF Claims Attacks in Balgatar and Awaran

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) also issued a statement claiming responsibility for two separate operations. Its spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch, said BLF fighters ambushed Pakistani security personnel on Tuesday morning in the Balgatar area of Kech district, alleging that the targeted personnel were providing protection to a military convoy. The group claimed that the attack resulted in casualties.

The spokesperson added that a second operation was carried out on Tuesday night in the Awaran district, where a Ufone telecommunications tower in the Bazdad area was allegedly destroyed using explosive material. The BLF stated that it accepts responsibility for both incidents and reaffirmed its intent to continue its operations.

UBA Pays Tribute to Four Members Killed in Alleged Drone Strike

Separately, the United Baloch Army (UBA) released a detailed statement through its spokesperson, Mazar Baloch, expressing condolences for four members who were reportedly killed in a Pakistani drone strike on 4 November in the Koh Nagai area of Kalat district.

UBA released these photos of the fighters, what it claimed were killed in Kalat drone attack

According to the statement, missiles fired from a drone allegedly struck a mountainous location, killing four UBA members, including one fighter associated with the BLF. The group claimed that the explosion caused a fire and left “unusual marks” on nearby rocks, which it alleged indicated the use of chemical components. These claims could not be independently verified.

The UBA named the deceased as Dr Mudassir Shahwani (also known as Sarbuland Baloch), Shahbaz Khan Baddani Marri (Pir Jan), Shakir Jatoi Baloch (Rodaan Baloch) and Haris Mohammad Shahi Baloch (Aftab Jan), providing biographical details of their roles within the group. The organisation paid tribute to the fighters and reiterated its commitment to continue its activities.

Armed Baloch nationalist groups have been active in several districts of Balochistan for decades, targeting Pakistani forces, state installations and infrastructure. Pakistani authorities typically accuse such groups of carrying out attacks backed by external actors, while the groups frame their actions as part of an armed struggle for independence and against what they call “Balochistan’s illegal occupation by Pakistan.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...