London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

VBMP Sit-in Crosses 5,962 Days as Family Submits New Disappearance Case in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The protest camp of the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) marked its 5,962nd day on Tuesday outside the Quetta Press Club, as the organization received a new case of enforced disappearance involving a young man named Saqib Ahmed Buzdar.

According to VBMP, the case was submitted to both the Balochistan government and the Commission on Enforced Disappearances. The organization urged the authorities to play their role in ensuring Saqib Ahmed’s safe recovery.

Family members told VBMP that Saqib Ahmed s/o Ahmed Khan was allegedly picked up by personnel of state institutions on August 27, 2025, near Khyber Bank on Jinnah Road, Quetta. They said he was detained and taken to an undisclosed location, and that no information regarding his whereabouts has been provided since.

The family also claimed to possess CCTV footage showing the incident, in which Saqib can be seen leaving an ATM booth before being forced into a vehicle by men identified as security personnel, who then drove toward Quetta Cantonment.

VBMP Chairman Nasrullah Baloch assured the family that the organization would present the case through legal channels and raise the matter before all relevant authorities.

He appealed to the government and security institutions to produce Saqib Ahmed before a court if there are any charges against him, or to ensure his release if he is innocent. “Keeping families in prolonged uncertainty is an inhuman act,” Nasrullah Baloch said, calling for justice and transparency in all cases of enforced disappearances.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...