London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Protests Continue Over Enforced Disappearances in Quetta and Islamabad as Bodies of 3 Missing Persons Recovered in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Protests by families of missing persons continued in Quetta and Islamabad on Saturday, while three bodies of individuals previously reported as in custody were recovered in Balochistan’s Panjgur and Turbat districts.

In Quetta, the protest camp of the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons outside the Press Club marked its 5,944th day. The organisation reiterated its demand that missing persons be produced before the courts. Participants at the camp said enforced disappearances were creating fear in Balochistan and called on the authorities to resolve the issue legally.

VBMP protest camp in Quetta

In Islamabad, a sit-in by Baloch families entered its 67th day. The protesters called for the immediate release of Baloch Yakjehti Committee leaders and for an end to enforced disappearances. Organisers said families, including women and children, had endured harsh weather conditions without their concerns being addressed by officials or covered widely in national media. They vowed to continue their protest peacefully until their demands were met.

Protest in Islamabad

Meanwhile, in Panjgur district, the body of Allah Dad, a teacher from Gichk, was recovered four days after he was allegedly detained by Pakistan armed forces in the Nag area. Local sources said the body bore signs of torture.

Separately, in Kech district’s Dasht area, Pakistani forces announced that four individuals were killed in an armed encounter and described them as members of an armed Baloch group. However, families and local sources claimed the men had been missing for months. Two of those killed were identified as Sattar son of Khalid and Tariq son of Haji Hamza, who relatives said were detained by Pakistani forces on 12 November 2024.

Photos of the three missing persons whose bodies recovered on Saturday

Baloch nationalist groups and international rights organisations have long accused Pakistani armed forces of extrajudicial killings, enforced disappearances and staging fake encounters in Balochistan. Authorities deny the allegations, but reports of such incidents have increased in recent months.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...