London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed Men Stage Roadblock in Quetta, Police Officer Detained and Weapon Seized

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed men briefly set up a roadblock in Quetta on Saturday night, while a separate grenade attack in Khuzdar was claimed by the BLF.

Witnesses said a group of armed individuals established a checkpoint near Sheikh Zayed Hospital in Quetta at around 9 p.m. They reportedly detained a police officer, seized his weapon and belongings, and carried out snap checks for about half an hour before leaving the area. The police officer was later released.

Incidents of temporary roadblocks by armed groups have been reported with increasing frequency in Balochistan, raising security concerns for government officials, security forces and their allied groups travelling on highways.

Separately, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for a grenade attack in Khuzdar on Friday night. A spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch said the blast targeted the guesthouse of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader Agha Shakeel Durrani, described by the group as linked to local “death squad” militias. According to the statement, six people were injured.

The developments come two days after the Baloch Liberation Army’s Majeed Brigade said it carried out a major suicide attack on a Pakistan military convoy in Kech district’s Dasht area, claiming heavy casualties. Security officials have not confirmed the number of losses.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...