London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani Forces Halt Karachi–Makran Passenger Coaches at Uthal Zero Point

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have stopped dozens of passenger coaches travelling from Karachi to Makran at Uthal Zero Point, stranding men, women and children bound for Kech and Gwadar districts, local sources said on Tuesday.

According to the sources, the vehicles were halted for allegedly failing to comply with official travel timings. While travel towards Makran has been blocked, vehicles heading towards Quetta are being allowed to proceed.

Passenger said the stoppage of Karachi–Makran coaches highlights a serious disruption to Makran Division’s overland connectivity. They said preventing passengers, including women and children, from continuing their journey merely for “violating official timing” has added to public hardship.

They added that the measure not only affects the local economy and flow of travel but also fuels anxiety and mistrust among passengers.

Public circles have described the decision to block travel to Makran while keeping the route to Quetta open as seemingly discriminatory, raising questions over the administrative policy.

Passengers said thousands of travellers, including elderly people, children, women and the sick, are stranded in extreme heat and should be allowed to proceed to their destinations.

They added that while travellers were previously subjected to long waits at multiple checkpoints under the pretext of security checks, the current travel blockade has worsened the situation, causing further distress.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...