London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Iran Says 13 Militants Killed in Clashes in Sistan and Baluchistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) said on Wednesday that its forces killed 13 militants during operations in the country’s south-eastern Sistan and Baluchistan province, which borders Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The IRGC’s Quds Base said ground units, in coordination with the Intelligence Ministry, carried out three operations in the cities of Iranshahr, Khash and Saravan. “At least 13 militants were killed in armed clashes,” the statement said.

Videos shared on social media appeared to show heavy exchanges of fire, as well as damaged vehicles and buildings.

Meanwhile, Jaish al-Adl, an armed group active in the border region, confirmed the clashes and the deaths of some of its members but did not provide casualty figures. The group said it would release further details later.

Iran has long accused Jaish al-Adl of carrying out attacks against its security forces in Sistan and Baluchistan, while the group says it is fighting against discrimination and repression of the Baloch minority in Iran.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...