London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Four ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi as Families Launch Protest Sit-In

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four Baloch men were allegedly forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces in Karachi, the capital of Sindh province, local sources said on Saturday.

According to reports, 26-year-old Sadiq Murad, son of Murad Baksh and a resident of Siddique Village in Malir Kala Board, was taken from his home at around 5:30 a.m. His family said they have not received any information about his whereabouts since.

Eyewitnesses accused personnel from the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) and Military Intelligence (MI) of involvement in the disappearance. A video obtained by The Balochistan Post appears to show a voice saying: “In the dark of the night, intelligence agency men are abducting my uncle, Sadiq Baloch.”

In response, the family launched a protest sit-in at Kala Board Kapotar Chowk, blocking a nearby highway and demanding his safe recovery.

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) expressed solidarity with the family, urging residents of Malir and Karachi to join the protest. “Enforced disappearances are a crime against humanity, and silence only strengthens the oppressors,” the group said in a statement.

Separately, three residents of Balochistan’s Panjgur district were also allegedly detained in Karachi earlier this month and shifted to undisclosed locations. The men were identified as Sabir, son of Fazal Karim; Zubair, son of Fazal Karim; and Salman, son of Shahi.

According to sources, the three were in Karachi for medical treatment and were detained on 9 August while travelling from a hotel to a hospital. Their families say they remain missing.

The protest over Sadiq Murad’s disappearance continues, with his family calling on authorities to disclose his location and ensure his immediate release.

Rights groups, including BYC and the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), say enforced disappearances in Balochistan and Karachi have intensified in recent weeks, with dozens of individuals reported missing. They accuse Pakistani forces of carrying out “unlawful detentions” and “extrajudicial killings” targeting Baloch activists and civilians.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...