London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch Fighters Block Highways, Destroy Road and Attack Military Convoys in Zehri

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Suspected Baloch fighters have launched a coordinated series of attacks in Zehri town of Balochistan’s Khuzdar district, blocking highways, destroying a major road and ambushing Pakistani military convoys, local sources said on Tuesday.

According to the sources, armed fighters set up blockades at three different points along main highways, while the Sunni–Noorgama road was destroyed using heavy machinery and bulldozers to prevent the movement of Pakistani forces.

Military convoys advancing through the Gazan and Mashk areas were attacked, with reports of casualties among security personnel.

In another attack at Kucho in Gazan Zulfiqarabad, armed fighters targeted a convoy of eight military vehicles. Three vehicles were completely destroyed, while two others were seized along with weapons. The attackers reportedly withdrew without losses.

Sources said several military personnel have been surrounded by fighters for the past 24 hours. Troops arriving on foot from Zalkan were reportedly trapped in a riverbed in the Spedikk area, where they remain encircled as of Tuesday evening.

Attempts to reinforce and evacuate the besieged troops using drones and helicopters on Tuesday morning reportedly failed.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...