London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Surab: Armed Men Take Control of Central Pakistani Forces Camp

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed men have reportedly taken control of a central Pakistani forces camp in the Gidar area of Surab district in Balochistan.

According to local sources, the attack began late Wednesday with loud explosions and heavy gunfire. They added that the movement of security forces in and around the region has been severely restricted since the attack began.

Surab is located approximately 212 kilometres from Quetta, the capital of Balochistan. Authorities have not yet issued any official statement regarding the incident.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. However, similar operations in the past have been carried out by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), an armed “pro-independence” group active in the region.

In May this year, the BLA claimed responsibility for a large-scale operation in Surab, during which it said its fighters had seized control of the city and “paralysed all military, administrative, and financial structures of the state.”

The group claimed that its fighters seized 30 Kalashnikov rifles and other weapons from government posts. Levies and police personnel were reportedly released under what the BLA described as “conditional amnesty based on their Baloch identity.”

The group also said it had torched government vehicles, state warehouses, and additional infrastructure, while two government vehicles were taken for use by BLA fighters.

It is worth noting that such attacks have increased since the BLA launched “Operation Herof” in August 2024, describing it as a multi-phase military campaign aimed at the “reclamation of Balochistan.”

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...