London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Social Media Campaign Marks 50 Days of NDP Leader Ghani Baloch’s Disapperance

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A coordinated social media campaign was launched to mark 50 days since the alleged enforced disappearance of Ghani Baloch, a scholar from Nushki and a member of the National Democratic Party (NDP).

According to family members and party colleagues, Ghani Baloch was forcibly disappeared on May 25 while traveling from Quetta to Karachi. He was reportedly detained by personnel of Pakistani security forces and intelligence agencies at a checkpoint in Khuzdar after being identified. In addition to his political involvement, Baloch also ran the Zawar Kitabjah and Publishing House, a platform known for its focus on literature and education.

NDP member Zahid Irshad Baloch, participating in the online campaign, wrote that Ghani Baloch has now spent 50 days in detention. Describing his character, he said Ghani had always been seen with books or in intellectual discussions, and that any meeting with him often left one thinking about a new question, author, or book.

Sultana Baloch of the Baloch Women Forum shared a post attributed to Ghani Baloch’s perspective, asking, “My crime? My sin? My fault? I am a writer and an intellectual who kept books to raise awareness among my people, and for that I am now imprisoned by this cruel state.”

Another activist, Wadood Baloch, demanded Ghani’s release, writing, “The one who distributed books has now become a question of justice.” In a separate post, he added, “Those who spread knowledge, not war – those who carried books, not bombs – why are they in prison?”

NDP leader and lawyer Advocate Shahzaib Baloch stated that legal petitions against the disappearance are pending in the Balochistan High Court in Quetta and the District and Sessions Court in Khuzdar. He said that despite these petitions, Ghani Baloch has not been recovered and no legal action has been taken against those allegedly responsible.

Protests have previously been held in Nushki by Ghani’s family, including rallies and a sit-in on a major highway. These were temporarily called off following assurances from local authorities. However, the family has warned that if Ghani is not recovered, they will resume protests, including an indefinite sit-in on the main RCD highway.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...