London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Mashkay and Balicha Areas

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for two separate operations in Balochistan, according to a statement issued by the group’s spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch.

The BLF spokesperson said their fighters attacked what he described as a local “death squad” operating under the supervision of security forces in the Saneri area of Mashkay on the night of July 23 at approximately 9:30 PM. The attack reportedly resulted in two members of the “death squad” being wounded.

The BLF spokesperson claimed that members of the “death squad” have allegedly forcibly occupied lands belonging to local people, imposed restrictions on their sources of livelihood and daily life, and are reportedly involved in what he described as genocide against Baloch youth alongside security forces. The statement stated that people in the area have become severely distressed due to state oppression and violence.

The spokesman said that as a responsible national organization, they assure the Baloch nation to show patience and perseverance, and cooperate with fighters against what he termed the “oppressive policies” of the state and deceptions. He claimed they would eliminate all members of what he called “armed mafia” with the cooperation of Baloch people.

In a separate operation, BLF fighters reportedly stopped and set fire to a vehicle carrying supplies to a military camp in Balicha at Mir Abad, Tump on July 23, according to the statement.

The BLF spokesperson claimed responsibility for both incidents. It issued a stern warning to all local vehicle owners and drivers to avoid supplying rations to security forces, threatening that their vehicles would be damaged and they would be held responsible for any consequences.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...