London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Mama Qadeer Criticizes Edhi Foundation’s Role in Anonymous Burials of Custodial Victims

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The long-standing protest camp in Quetta, organized by Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), completed 5,853 days on Sunday. The camp, which continues to demand justice for victims of enforced disappearances in Balochistan, drew visits and expressions of solidarity from people belonging to various walks of life.

Speaking to visitors, VBMP Vice Chairman Mama Qadeer Baloch said that serious human rights violations continue to be reported daily from Balochistan. “Enforced disappearances and custodial killings have become routine actions of state institutions,” he said.

He specifically condemned the recent case of Salam s/o Haidar, a resident of Gwadar’s Gatti Dhor area, who was reportedly killed in custody on June 15, 2025, after being forcibly disappeared by security forces. According to Mama Qadeer, Salam’s body was later handed over to his family with instructions to bury him quietly without informing anybody. In other recent cases, he added, families have not even been allowed to receive the remains, with the bodies being transferred directly to Edhi Foundation for anonymous burial.

“This practice amounts to a double injustice – first the disappearance, then denying families the right to grieve and bury their loved ones with dignity,” he said.

Mama Qadeer criticized the alleged use of Edhi Foundation in what he called “efforts to erase evidence of state crimes.” He said the Foundation, known for its humanitarian work, should not become complicit in unmarked burials that violate the rights of victims’ families.

Despite being fully aware of the situation in Balochistan, he said, Edhi Foundation continues to accept unidentified bodies for burial without verifying whether they might belong to victims of enforced disappearance. “We have records of every disappeared person. The Foundation can coordinate with us to identify the deceased before any burial is carried out.”

He further emphasized that in today’s age, modern methods like DNA testing can be used to identify remains. “Yet, despite repeated requests from families, the state deliberately buries bodies in unmarked graves. These actions only deepen the wounds of a society already scarred by years of enforced disappearances,” Mama Qadeer added.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...