London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: Sit-in Over Withheld Bodies Blocks CPEC Highway for Second Day

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A sit-in protest in Turbat continued for a second consecutive day on Friday, with demonstrators demanding the return of the bodies of three young men killed earlier this week in a clash with Pakistani forces.

The protest, taking place at D Baloch Chowk, has blocked traffic along the M-8 highway — a key route in the China–Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). Long queues of vehicles have formed on both sides of the road.

A large number of women, children, and local residents participated in the demonstration on Friday. Protesters are calling for the immediate release of the bodies so the men can be buried in accordance with Baloch and religious customs.

The deceased — identified as Nabeel Hoth, Zakaullah, and Feroz— were killed during a firefight with Pakistani forces in the Dank area of Kech district. Their bodies were taken by security personnel and have not yet been returned, according to family members. 

Protesters said they submitted a formal request to the local magistrate for the release of the bodies, but it was rejected. The families later met with the Deputy Commissioner of Kech, who reportedly told them that the bodies were no longer under his jurisdiction and had been handed over to “powerful institutions.”

The demonstrators vowed to continue the highway blockade until the bodies are returned. No official statement had been issued by the military or local administration at the time of reporting.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...