London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

SRA Claims Responsibility for Attack on Oil Tankers in Sujawal-Badin Area

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has claimed responsibility for an attack on oil tankers on the Sujawal-Badin road on Monday night. According to a statement issued by the group’s spokesperson, Sudho Sindhi, the attack targeted tankers transporting oil to Punjab, causing significant human and financial losses.

In the statement, Sudho Sindhi alleged that the Pakistani state was using military force to occupy Sindh, exploiting its resources, and carrying out what he described as a campaign of “economic plunder and ethnic cleansing” against the Sindhi people.

He claimed that the state’s sustained control over Sindh’s rivers, seas, lands, oil, gas, coal, and other natural resources was part of a broader strategy to “suppress” the Sindhi nation and block all paths to its survival and self-determination.

Sudho Sindhi emphasized that every inch of Sindh, along with its resources, belongs to the Sindhi people and is a trust for future generations. He said the SRA considers it a fundamental duty to protect and defend these resources.

Reaffirming the group’s commitment, the spokesperson said the SRA will continue its armed resistance until the complete national independence of Sindh is achieved.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...