London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military Warns Against ‘Disrupting Peace’ in Balochistan Ahead of Protest March

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan’s military has warned that no one will be allowed to “disrupt peace” in Balochistan, as political tensions rise ahead of a planned protest march toward Quetta.

In a statement issued after the 268th Corps Commanders’ Conference on Friday, the military leadership pledged decisive action against groups fueling unrest in Balochistan and politicians allegedly exploiting the situation for political gain.

“No one will be allowed to disrupt peace in Balochistan,” the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

The army said it would counter “socially disruptive elements” pursuing political interests “at the cost of Balochistan’s stability.”

“The nefarious designs of socially disruptive elements — including their political supporters and foreign-sponsored proxies — will be thwarted with the unwavering support of the people of Balochistan,” the statement added.

The meeting, chaired by Chief of Army Staff General Asim Munir, called for strict implementation of security measures under the National Action Plan and vowed to support government efforts to curb terrorism financing.

The military further stated that “no leniency or negligence” would be tolerated and that state institutions would “enforce the law strictly within constitutional bounds.”

General Munir reiterated that there was “no space for terrorists and their facilitators in Pakistan.”

Government Issues Warning Ahead of Quetta March

Meanwhile, the Balochistan government has issued a warning ahead of a planned protest march led by Sardar Akhtar Mengal, chief of the Balochistan National Party (BNP-Mengal), and supported by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC).

Provincial government spokesperson Shahid Rind said that Section 144 — which prohibits public gatherings — is in effect in Quetta and warned that any attempt to march toward the city would be met with legal consequences.

“They have announced bringing the march to Quetta, and they should know that Section 144 has already been declared. If it is violated, the law will take its course,” Rind said.

He also claimed that the platform of a registered political party had been used to deliver an “anti-state” speech by BYC leader Dr Sabiha Baloch, calling it “highly objectionable” and adding that appropriate legal action had been initiated.

Rind said the government had offered BNP-M the option to hold a demonstration at Shahwani Stadium on Sariab Road, but the offer was rejected.

“They did not agree and wanted to hold the demonstration in the Red Zone. However, the government will not accept that,” he added.

“If a long march toward the city is attempted, the law will take its course.”

Latest News

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an...

Nineteen More Baloch Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi and Balochistan

The series of enforced disappearances targeting Baloch youth has continued, with Nineteen more people reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in...

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in different areas of Balochistan, according to statements issued to...

Amma Hoori’s Grief — TBP Editorial

Amma Hoori’s entire life was lived under the shadow of state repression. She and her family were among the thousands of Baloch...

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described as a “fake encounter,” alleging...