London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Government-Imposed Road Blockade Enters 19th Day in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan government’s blockade of the main Karachi-Quetta highway at Lakpass in Mastung district has entered its 19th day, causing widespread disruption to trade, transport, and daily life across the region.

The Lakpass Tunnel — a key route connecting Quetta with Karachi and the Rakhshan, Makuran, and Kalat divisions — has remained closed since March 28, when the Balochistan government blocked access to prevent a protest march by the Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) from reaching Quetta.

Subsequently, BNP-M began a sit-in at Lakpass in Mastung to demand the release of Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) leader Dr Mahrang Baloch and other detained activists. The protest has now entered its 19th day.

The highway closure has stranded freight trucks loaded with food supplies, and traders say large quantities of perishable goods — including vegetables, fruit, and dry items — have gone to waste.

Speaking to The Balochistan Post, a trader from Quetta said the blockade had caused losses amounting to millions of rupees.

“There’s a shortage of fruits, vegetables, sweets, snacks, and other essentials,” he said. “The government must take responsibility for this situation.”

Traders and civil society organisations have called on the Balochistan government to reopen the highway and ensure the protection of lives and livelihoods. They say the prolonged blockade reflects official “ego and obstinance.”

“The economic condition of Balochistan is already dire,” another trader said. “But this shutdown is pushing us toward total collapse — while the authorities continue to claim that everything is fine.”

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...