London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Seizure of Levies Post in Kharan, Confiscates Weapons

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for an attack in Balochistan’s Kharan district, during which its fighters reportedly took control of a Levies Force post and seized a significant cache of weapons.

According to a statement issued to the media by BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch, the group’s fighters—referred to as “Sarmachars”—encircled a Levies station in the Muskan Kalat area of Kharan around 1 AM on Sunday. The station was taken under complete control, and all arms and military equipment present at the site were confiscated.

The spokesperson stated that ten personnel present at the station were detained during the operation. However, after confirming they were not involved in what the BLA terms “national crimes,” the personnel were later released. The seized weaponry reportedly included thirteen Kalashnikov rifles and various other military supplies.

Following the seizure, BLA fighters continued to patrol the surrounding area to assert their presence and prepare for any potential retaliation from Pakistani state forces.

The statement further condemned a recent meeting held under the supervision of the Deputy Inspector General (DIG) of the Rakhshan Division, during which, according to the BLA, it was decided that any Baloch youth found affiliated with pro-independence groups should be executed on the spot by police and Levies forces.

Labeling this policy a “conspiracy,” the BLA accused the Pakistani state of attempting to sow discord between local security personnel—many of whom are ethnic Baloch—and the broader Baloch population, thereby using these forces as instruments of oppression.

The spokesperson warned that while local Levies and police personnel are not directly targeted by the BLA due to their shared ethnic identity, this protection would not apply to those found complicit in the oppression or abuse of Baloch civilians. “Anyone who participates in the state’s injustices—even if they are Baloch—will be treated as enemies of the nation and will not be spared,” the statement concluded.

Latest News

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the...

‘I Earn My Living by Driving a Tractor,’ Says Kech Farmer Listed in Government’s ‘Most Wanted’ Notice

A farmer in Balochistan’s Kech district said on Thursday he had been listed as a wanted militant with a Rs 3 million...

Transporters Block Makran Coastal Highway over Alleged Misconduct by Pakistani Forces

A transport union blocked the Makran Coastal Highway on Wednesday, halting all traffic, in protest over what it said was misconduct by...

BYC Warns of ‘Alarming Surge’ in Killings and Disappearances in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) on Thursday released a report warning of what it described as an “alarming surge” in extrajudicial killings,...

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an ongoing deadline for a proposed...