London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

India Rejects Pakistani Claims of Involvement in Jaffar Express Attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Just days after the attack on the Jaffar Express train, India firmly rejected claims by Pakistan’s Foreign Office suggesting its involvement in the incident.

On Thursday, Pakistani Foreign Office spokesperson Shafqat Ali Khan claimed that militants responsible for the train attack had been “in touch with their handlers” in Afghanistan and accused India of playing a “role in terrorism” within Pakistan.

“In this specific attack on the Jaffar Express, the militants were in touch with their handlers and leaders in Afghanistan,”
Mr Khan remarked at his weekly press briefing.

Randhir Jaiswal, spokesperson for India’s Ministry of External Affairs, issued a strong denial on Friday, calling Islamabad’s assertions “unfounded.” He criticized Pakistan for shifting blame and deflecting responsibility.

“We categorically reject the unfounded accusations from Pakistan,”
Mr Jaiswal said.
“The entire world is aware of where the heart of global terrorism is located. Instead of deflecting blame for its own issues and failures, Pakistan should reflect on its own situation.”

Meanwhile, Afghanistan similarly dismissed Pakistan’s claims that Kabul had provided sanctuary to the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA)—the group behind the Jaffar Express attack. The Taliban Foreign Ministry spokesperson, Abdul Qahar Balki, cautioned Islamabad to “refrain from giving irresponsible remarks.”

“We categorically reject baseless allegations by Pakistan linking the attack on a passenger train in Balochistan with Afghanistan,”
Mr Balki said.
“No members of Baloch opposition have presence in Afghanistan, nor have they ever had or have any links with the Islamic Emirate.”

Mr Balki urged Pakistan to focus on its own “security situation and internal problems” rather than making what he termed “irresponsible remarks.”

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...