London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) says it has carried out a series of attacks against Pakistani security forces and an alleged intelligence operative in Gwadar, Turbat, Jhao, and Kharan.

In separate media statements, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group’s fighters carried out four attacks over two days, resulting in multiple casualties among Pakistani forces.

According to the BLF, on 19 February at around 7:30 PM, its fighters attacked a security checkpoint in Mundi, Gwadar, using automatic and heavy weapons. The group said two soldiers were injured in the assault.

Later that evening, BLF fighters reportedly fired grenade launchers at a Pakistani military post in Muld Rek, Absar (Turbat), injuring two more soldiers.

On 20 February, the BLF said its Sniper Tactical Team targeted security personnel outside a Pakistani military camp in Jhao, killing one soldier on the spot.

Shortly after the sniper attack, the group claimed to have launched a second assault using advanced weaponry, reportedly injuring multiple personnel inside the camp.

In a separate operation, on February 21, at approximately 11 AM, BLF fighters shot and killed an alleged intelligence operative in Kharan Bazaar. The individual was identified as Rasool Bakhsh, son of Abdullah.

The BLF claimed that its intelligence wing had been tracking the operative for several months and that he had been disguising himself as a cap vendor in Kharan Bazaar.

Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups, including the BLF, have intensified attacks on Pakistani forces, infrastructure projects, and alleged state-backed militias in recent months.

On February 17, the BLF claimed responsibility for three coordinated attacks in Mashkay, stating that 13 Pakistani soldiers, including an officer, were killed, and seven others were injured.

On February 15, the group said it ambushed a Pakistani military convoy and overran a checkpost in Mand, Kech, allegedly killing 17 soldiers and seizing weapons.

Earlier this month, the BLF’s media wing, Aashob, released a report detailing 41 attacks in January 2025, claiming to have killed at least 28 Pakistani security personnel and injured more than 26 others through ambushes, sniper fire, improvised explosive devices (IEDs), grenade assaults, and thermal attacks.

The BLF spokesperson reaffirmed the group’s commitment to its armed struggle, stating that attacks against Pakistani security forces, intelligence operatives, and military installations will continue until the achievement of an independent Balochistan.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...