London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch Youth Injured in Protest Against Enforced Disappearances Dies in Karachi Hospital

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A young Baloch protestor who had been fighting for his life in a Karachi hospital for two weeks passed away on the night of January 13, 2025.

According to reports, Jahanzaib Baloch succumbed to his injuries after being critically injured when members of a government-backed militia, commonly referred to as “Death Squads,” drove a vehicle into a peaceful protest in Kech, Balochistan.

The incident occurred on January 4, 2025, during a sit-in protest on the M-8 CPEC Highway in Hoshab. The protest, organized by victim families and residents of the area in Balochistan’s Kech district, demanded the recovery of two forcibly disappeared individuals, Zaman and Abul Hassan. Jahanzaib sustained severe injuries during the attack and was transferred to Karachi for treatment, where he remained unconscious until his death.

Government-backed armed groups, “Death Squads,” have reportedly faced widespread allegations of harassing the families of missing persons, attacking protestors, and carrying out targeted killings of activists across Balochistan.

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) and other political and social organizations in Balochistan have strongly condemned the attack, calling for immediate action against those responsible for the violent incident in Hoshab. Despite repeated demands, no action has been taken so far.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...