London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Noshki and Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a “pro-independence” armed group, has claimed responsibility for two attacks in Balochistan’s Noshki and Quetta, targeting individuals it accused of acting as informants for Pakistani forces.

In a media statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters targeted an alleged agent near the Noshki bus stand on Thursday night. “The agent was working as an informer for the enemy army in Noshki city and its surroundings in the guise of a madman,” the statement read.

The BLA said its intelligence wing, known as “ZIRAB,” had been monitoring the individual, who was reportedly seen entering and exiting a military camp through a rear wall at night. The group claimed its fighters successfully neutralized the target during the operation.

The second attack occurred in Quetta’s Faizabad area on the same evening. According to the BLA, the target was another alleged informant working for Pakistani forces, also disguised as a “madman.” “The informer was working as an agent for the enemy army in Faizabad and its adjoining areas,” the spokesperson added.

Jeeyand Baloch said the BLA claims responsibility for both attacks and reiterated the group’s resolve to continue targeting the “occupying” forces and their collaborators until the liberation of Balochistan is achieved.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...