London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Eight Men ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ During Noshki Military Operation

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Eight men have reportedly been forcibly disappeared during a military operation in Balochistan’s Noshki district, local sources said.

The Pakistan Army conducted a three-day operation in the mountainous regions of Noshki earlier this week. The operation involved the deployment of personnel at multiple locations, with helicopters, including gunship aircraft, used to target the area.

Reports claim that eight individuals were detained by security forces during the operation, and their whereabouts remain unknown. Those identified include Mullah Nazeer Sumalani, Faqeer Muhammad Sumalani, Jan Muhammad Sumalani, Zafarullah (son of Jan Muhammad Sumalani), Muhammad Waris Sumalani, and Hashim (son of Syed Khan Sasoli). Two unidentified passersby were also reportedly detained.

Residents alleged that homes were set on fire, and mortar shells were fired into populated areas during the operation.

On Thursday night, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for an attack targeting military personnel involved in the operation. In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said its fighters used automatic weapons and grenade launchers in the assault. The group claimed two soldiers were killed and four others injured.

The Pakistani military has not released any statements regarding the operation or the reported disappearances.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...