London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Coast Guard Camp, ANF Office, and ‘Death Squad’ Targeted in Separate Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Multiple attacks across Balochistan have targeted security forces, an Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) office, and a government-backed armed group, leaving several injured and causing material damage.

In Gwadar, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for a grenade attack on a Coast Guard camp in the Babar Shor area of Pasni.

BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the attack occurred on November 14 at 7:20 PM, causing casualties and material losses at the camp. He said that such operations would continue as part of the group’s campaign for Balochistan’s liberation.

Separately, a grenade was thrown at the ANF office in Gwadar’s New Town area. The blast caused partial damage to the building’s gate but resulted in no reported casualties. Security forces cordoned off the area, and increased patrols were observed following the incident.

In Dera Bugti’s Sangseela area, a government-backed armed group, locally referred to as a “death squad,” reportedly opened fire on farmers’ homes.

Two farmers, identified as Arsalan, son of Umeed Ali Bugti, and Nasrullah, son of Murad Ali Bugti, were injured in the attack. Both belong to the Domb subtribe of the Bugti tribe and were transported to Sui for medical treatment.

Local insurgents reportedly retaliated against the group, injuring two of its members in an exchange of fire.

Meanwhile, in Kech district’s Shapuk area, unidentified individuals carried out a bomb attack on Pakistani forces. Sources said the attack caused damage, with officials confirming one soldier was injured. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Attacks on security forces in Balochistan have escalated in recent weeks.

On Friday night, at least seven Pakistani soldiers were killed, and 18 others injured in an attack on a main security camp in the Shah Mardan area of Johan, approximately 60 kilometers northeast of Kalat city. The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) later claimed responsibility for the attack.

Last week, a suicide bombing at Quetta Railway Station killed 31 non-commissioned officers and injured over 60. The Baloch Liberation Army’s (BLA) Majeed Brigade claimed responsibility for the attack.

Separately, the Baloch Raaji Ajoi Sangar (BRAS), a coalition of Baloch armed groups, claimed responsibility for 45 coordinated operations across Balochistan in the past two weeks. According to BRAS, these attacks targeted military personnel and infrastructure, resulting in the deaths of 20 soldiers, including Major Haseeb of the Loralai Scouts.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...