London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistan to Restrict Chinese Nationals’ Movement During SCO Summit After BLA Attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan will restrict the movement of Chinese nationals during the upcoming Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit due to heightened security risks following a recent attack targeting Chinese engineers, security officials said.

The decision comes after a deadly bombing near Karachi’s international airport last Sunday, which killed multiple Chinese nationals. The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a powerful “pro-independence” armed group, claimed responsibility for the attack.

The BLA said that a suicide bomber from its Majeed Brigade, identified as Shah Fahad Badini, carried out the bombing. The group claimed that over five Chinese nationals were killed and 12 others injured, along with at least 15 Pakistani security personnel.

The meeting of the SCO, which comprises nine full members, including China, India, Iran and Russia, is scheduled for Oct. 15 and 16 in Islamabad. Chinese Premier Li Qiang is expected to arrive in the city prior to the meeting.

An official security alert, shared with Pakistani agencies and quoted by Reuters, said: “Orders have been received from concerned authority that Chinese move of all types including intra-city/ inter-city/ airport etc to be ceased from 14 to 17 Oct 24 in connection with SCO summit and various delegations visit.”

“All concerned to make sure that Chinese are conveyed it in advance so that important moves are adjusted before that. No violations will be accepted during this period,” the alert said.

The Karachi bombing is the latest in a series of attacks on Chinese nationals that began in August 2018, when the BLA targeted a convoy of Chinese engineers in Dalbandin.

The BLA described last Sunday’s attack as a response to China’s continued involvement in Balochistan despite previous warnings to withdraw. The group reiterated its intention to target Chinese interests unless Beijing halts its projects in the region and ceases its support for Pakistan.

Additional input from Reuters

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...