London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks on Forces in Zamuran and Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), a ‘pro-independence’ armed group, has claimed responsibility for three attacks targeting Pakistani military forces and alleged state-backed death squad members in the Zamuran and Panjgur areas of Balochistan.

In a media statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said that the group’s fighters intercepted and confiscated a vehicle carrying supplies for the Pakistani military in the Naag area of Zamuran at 9:00 AM on Friday. He stated that the driver was released because he was identified as a Baloch.

Major Baloch reported another attack on Thursday night at 8:30 PM, in which BLF fighters destroyed an internet tower in the Damban area of Zamuran.

The BLF spokesperson also claimed that BLF fighters targeted ‘state-backed death squad’ members in the Chitkan Ghareebabad area of Panjgur on the evening of July 26. He said that two individuals, identified as Latif and Amanullah, were killed, and another, Asif, was injured. Major Baloch alleged that these individuals were part of a ‘state-backed death squad’ formed by Pakistani intelligence agencies.

In his statement, Major Gwahram Baloch warned those cooperating with the Pakistani state to cease their support. He emphasized that individuals providing information to the military or harassing the public should expect severe consequences. He added that the BLF’s intelligence team is actively monitoring state activities across Balochistan.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...