London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Reports Abduction of Senior Commander Wahid Qambar Baloch

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) reported in a media statement on Monday that senior ‘pro-independence’ leader Wahid Qambar Baloch has been ‘abducted’ by Pakistani intelligence agencies.

BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch stated that Wahid Qambar Baloch, a founding member and senior commander of the BLF, was abducted on July 19, 2024. “Contact with Wahid Qambar was abruptly lost on Friday. Immediate investigations revealed that several armed individuals forcibly took him into a car and drove him to an unknown location,” he said.

“Initial investigations indicate that Wahid Qambar has been abducted by Pakistani secret agents,” Major Gwahram Baloch added. “We are currently examining various aspects, including potential facilitators in his abduction.” However, Pakistani government or military authorities have not yet confirmed or denied the allegations.

Wahid Qambar, who hails from Tump town in Kech district, has been a key figure in the Baloch independence movement since the 4th insurgency. This marks the second abduction of Wahid Qambar. In 2007, he was forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces during a military operation and subjected to nine months of “inhuman torture” before being handed over to the police with false charges of drug smuggling. He was later acquitted of all charges and released in 2011. Another failed attempt to abduct him occurred in 2022.

The BLF stated that the abduction and enforced disappearance of Baloch ‘pro-independence’ leaders will not deter the Baloch nation from its struggle for independence. “The national determination and movement for freedom will not be weakened by state terrorism and military operations,” Major Gwahram Baloch said. “By continuing these actions, Pakistan is only increasing the burden of its crimes, for which it will one day be held accountable by the Baloch nation. Our resolve to continue the struggle until the freedom of Balochistan is achieved remains firm.”

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...