London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Four Soldiers Killed in Three Attacks, Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch ‘pro-independence’ armed groups, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), have claimed responsibility for three separate attacks that reportedly killed at least four Pakistani soldiers in the regions of Mastung, Kolwah, and Jahoo.

Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for the BLA, stated in a media release that their fighters targeted a military camp in the Marao area of Mastung with heavy weapons around 9 PM on Wednesday. The attackers launched several rockets and grenades during an assault that lasted more than 30 minutes, allegedly killing two Pakistani soldiers and injuring four others.

Following the attack, the BLA reported that Pakistani forces responded by firing mortars indiscriminately, although BLA fighters had already successfully retreated from the area.

In a related incident in the Sikag area of Kolwah, the BLA claimed another attack on a military base, which reportedly killed another Pakistani soldier and injured three others.

Separately, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for a sniper attack in Jahoo, Awaran, which allegedly resulted in the death of another Pakistani soldier. Major Gohram Baloch, the spokesperson for the BLF, said that the attack targeted a military checkpoint in Zilag on the evening of April 9th.

The Baloch armed groups reiterated their intention to continue their attacks until the complete withdrawal of what they term the “occupying” Pakistani forces from Baloch territories.

As of this report, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of Pakistan’s military, has not yet responded to these incidents or the claims made by the Baloch armed groups.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...