London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sarfraz Bugti Elected as CM Balochistan ‘Uncontested’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Sarfraz Bugti of the Pakistan Peoples Party has been elected unopposed as the new Chief Minister of Balochistan, securing a total of 41 votes during Saturday’s election.

Mr. Bugti, who recently joined the PPP, submitted his nomination papers to Assembly Secretary Tahir Shah on Friday. He was proposed by PPP leader and former Chief Minister Nawab Sanaullah Zehri and PML-N leader Nawab Jangaiz Khan Marri.

After scrutiny, Mr. Bugti’s nomination papers were accepted, with the secretary announcing his unopposed election.

In the election, parties including the PPP, the PML-N, and the Balochistan Awami Party (BAP) supported Bugti. However, National Party (NP) MPAs and ten lawmakers from the Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) abstained from voting.

Notably, Bugti has served as a Senator and caretaker Minister of Interior, resigning from his ministerial role shortly before the election to join the Peoples Party. He contested the election on the party’s ticket and won from the PB-10 constituency in Dera Bugti.

Mr. Bugti’s election as Chief Minister has raised concerns among Baloch social and political circles, who fear that his alleged close ties to Pakistan’s military establishment and ‘state-sponsored death squads’ could intensify the ‘Baloch genocide’ and military operations in the region. It is notably concerning that Mr. Bugti has previously been quoted as suggesting that ‘Genocide is the only option in Balochistan’.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...