London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Jordan: Drone Attack on US Military Base, 3 Personnel Killed, 25 Injured

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least three U.S. soldiers were killed, and several others suffered injuries in a drone attack in Jordan.

Three U.S. soldiers were killed, and more than two dozen were wounded in a drone strike in northeast Jordan near the Syrian border, as reported by CNN, citing a U.S. official.

The United States states that the drone attack was carried out on a U.S. military base in Jordan near the Syrian border. U.S. officials suggest that the drone may have come from Syria’s borders, and an investigation is underway.

“Those killed in the attack were sleeping in a tent at a location called Tower 22 in northeast Jordan, near the Syrian border, and some of those injured are being evacuated from the country,” stated the U.S. official.

U.S. President Joe Biden mentioned that Saturday night’s attack was carried out by “Iran-backed radical groups” in Syria and Iraq. Meanwhile, Jordan has not confirmed the attacks on its territory.

The incident is considered a significant development because this is the first attack on U.S. troops in the region since the Israeli and Gaza War.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...