London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Oman Terror Attack Kills 9, Injures Dozens; IS Claims Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Nine people were killed and dozens injured in the first-ever attack claimed by the jihadist extremist group ISIS in the Wadi Kabir district of Oman on Tuesday.

According to the Royal Oman Police, the shooting occurred in the Wadi al-Kabir neighborhood of the capital, Muscat. Among the dead were three perpetrators, a police officer, four Pakistanis, and an Indian national. More than twenty people of different nationalities were injured, including four Omani officials.

The attack took place at Imam Ali Mosque during Ashura, the 10th day of the Islamic month of Muharram, which holds special significance for Shiite Muslims.

The jihadist group Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement released on its official Telegram channel.

Experts say this is the first attack by Islamic State in traditionally stable Oman and the first time in eight years that jihadists have claimed an attack in the oil-rich Gulf region.

Ayman Jawad al-Tamimi, a research fellow at the Middle East Forum and an expert on Islamic State, described the attack in Oman as “extremely unusual” and noted that there had been little evidence of jihadist activity in the country in the past.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...