London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF, SRA Claim Attacks on Pakistani Forces In Balochistan, Sindh

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have reportedly suffered casualties as armed men ambushed the Pakistan armed forces in Balochistan and Sindh.

According to reports, unidentified armed men targeted a Pakistani forces convey with improvised explosive device (IED) in Kech’s Mand town of Balochistan on Monday morning. Soon after the incident, a large number of forces cordoned off the area and helicopters were seen flying throughout then day. However, neither the Pakistani government nor the district administration confirmed or denied the incident.

Pro-independence Baloch armed group Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement. BLF spokesman Gharam Baloch said that all seven enemy personnel were killed and the military vehicle was completely destroyed as a result of the bombing. He added that video footage of the attack will soon be released to the media.

In another similar development, unidentified motorcycle-borne armed men ambushed a Sindh Rangers vehicle in Dadu city of Sindh on Tuesday night. The initial reports indicate that two Rangers personnel were seriously wounded in the incident.

Meanwhile, pro-independence Sindhi armed group Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) claimed responsibility for the attack. The SRA spokesman told the media that two Rangers personnel, including Lance Naik, were killed and three seriously injured in the attack.

The SRA and BLF pledged to continue their operations in Pakistan until the “liberation” of their “motherlands”.

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...