London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Another Man Goes ‘Missing’ From Turbat

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A young Baloch man went missing from Turbat city of Balochistan’s Kech district, on Tuesday.

According to reports, last night Pakistani forces allegedly forcibly detained a man from Singani Sar area of Turbat City. The detainee has been identified as Balach s/o Muhammad Khan.

Moreover, the Baloch Voice for Justice said in a statement that Pakistani forces have forcibly disappeared four youths from Turbat, two of the detained youths have been identified as Sarfaraz s/o Ayub who was picked up from his shop in Absar, and Balach s/o Khalid who was picked up from Singani Sar.

The forced disappearances of Baloch youths have reportedly accelerated once again and many young people have been alaegedly forcibly disappeared from different areas of Balochistan in the last few days, which is a very alarming situation.

The Baloch voice for justice demanded the immediate release of missing Sarfaraz and Balach and appealed to the humanitarian organizations to take notice of the enforced disappearances in Balochistan and play their role in the safe return of missing persons.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...