London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Responsibility for Attacks on Pakistani Troops In Kalat and Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has taken responsibility for two separate attacks against Pakistani military personnel in Balochistan’s Kalat and Panjgur districts.

According to BLA’s press release, the freedom fighters of BLA executed well-coordinated strikes on Pakistani military installations, inflicting significant damage. In Kalat’s Johan area, a Pakistani military camp fell under attack from multiple directions. This operation resulted in the loss of at least one Pakistan army personnel’s life and left three others injured, the statement read.

BLA further said that on August 27, 2023, its fighters targeted a Pakistani military post in Panjgur, utilizing grenade launchers. The assault led to two Pakistani soldiers sustaining injuries.

The spokesperson for the Baloch Liberation Army, Jeeyand Baloch, conveyed that these attacks are part of their ongoing efforts to counter what they view as the “occupation of Balochistan by Pakistani forces”. The BLA has vowed to continue targeting the Pakistani military until Balochistan achieves its liberation.

The Pakistani government has yet to officially respond to the claims made by the BLA.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...