London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military operation continues in Balochistan’s Bolan for the 4th day

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan army’s operation continues for the fourth day in Bolan and its surrounding areas, SSG commandos have been reportedly dropped at different locations.

Sources told TBP that military operations are underway in different areas of Zargoon and Bolan, adjacent to Quetta for the fourth day today – combat and unmanned aerial vehicles have been spotted in several areas.

As per sources, Pakistan army commandos were landed by military helicopters in Zargoon and nearby mountain ranges, where clashes were also reported between Pakistani forces and armed men. However, the authorities have not yet provided any details in this regard.

The military operation was launched when armed men attacked a post of Pakistani forces on Saturday last week.

Confirming the incident, the Pakistan Army’s Public Relations Department (ISPR) told the media that a check post of Pakistani forces was attacked in the Zargoon area.

According to the ISPR, three security forces personnel were killed and it claimed that one attacker was also killed in the exchange of fire.

However, Balochistan’s largest pro-independence armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for killing 12 Pakistan Army personnel including three SSG commandos in three separate attacks on Pakistani forces’ posts and personnel engaged in the military operations.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...