London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Chaman: 7 killed, 30 injured in clashes between Pakistan and Afghan forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least five people were killed and thirty injured in the intense clashes between Pakistan and Afghanistan’s border forces on the Durand Line near the Chaman area of Balochistan on Sunday.

Pictures of wounded and dead bodies lying on the ground have gone viral on social media, while local sources from Afghanistan confirmed that more Afghan forces have also been seen heading toward the point of the clashes.

Pakistani officials allege that the clashes started after Afghan forces shelled the public population, while Afghan officials have not revealed any information regarding the incident yet. Therefore, the main cause of the clash is not known yet.

The injured people were shifted to a nearby hospital in Chaman for medical treatment. Meanwhile, the Levies and Pakistan Frontier Crops (FC) forces have cordoned off the area.

According to an Afghanistan-based news agency, the spokesman for the Kandahar governor Haji Zaid confirmed that “an Islamic Emirate soldier was killed and at least 10 soldiers were wounded in the clash.”

Pakistan military’s media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) has confirmed the casualties and said that Pakistan has also approached Afghan authorities in Kabul to highlight the severity of the situation and demanded strict action to obviate any such recurrence of the incident in the future.

It should be recalled that on November 13 last month, an unidentified gunman opened fire from Afghan territory, killing a Pakistani soldier and injuring two others. Pakistani officials alleged that Pakistani forces were attacked by an Afghan Taliban officer, while Afghan officials said that the attacker was disguised as a Taliban, whose search is underway.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Reports of House Demolitions and Valuables Taken During Military Raids Across Balochistan

Reports from several districts of Balochistan indicate that Pakistani military forces have demolished a number of houses...

BLA Identifies Seven More Members Killed During Operation Herof

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released the identities and details of seven of its members who it says were killed during...

Pakistan Faces Growing Scrutiny Over Human Rights Situation in Balochistan Amid Diplomatic Efforts

Pakistani authorities have initiated legal measures and diplomatic efforts in response to increasing international attention on the human rights situation in Balochistan,...

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions and the closure of markets...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...