London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Karachi: Sindhi separatist outfit booked for attack on Chinese nationals

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Karachi police on Thursday registered a first information report against the Sindhudesh People’s Army, an armed Sindhi separatist group, for attacking Chinese dentists in Karachi’s busy Saddar area on September 28.

Unknown assailants reportedly opened fire on a dental clinic operated by Chinese citizens on Saddar’s Preedy Street. Dr Richard Hu and his wife Phen Teyin were injured in the attack while their employee, Ronald Raymond Chou, was killed.

SSP (South) Asad Raza said that the victims held both Canadian and Pakistani nationalities.

The Sindhudesh People’s Army claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement. The group warned China to abandon its “exploitative” and “imperialist” enterprises in the Sindhudesh or face consequences.

Detailing the attacks, the Karachi Police told the BBC that an unknown man waited for several minutes in the waiting room of the dental clinic. Once his turn arrived, he opened fire on the Chinese dentists, wounding them and killing their employee.

The Counter-Terrorism Department has registered a case on behalf of the state on murder and terrorism charges against the Sindhudesh People’s Army. The police said that the attack was aimed at sabotaging the relationship between China and Pakistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...