London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Panjgur: 5 Pakistani troops killed in IED attack, armed group claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani security forces were targeted in a deadly IED explosion in Panjgur that left five soldiers dead and at least three others critically wounded, sources have said. The injured are in a precarious condition and it is suspected that the death toll will likely rise.

According to details, a vehicle of the Pakistani forces was targeted in the Parom area of district Panjgur on Friday. Five soldiers were killed in the attack and three others were wounded. Baloch “pro-independence” group, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement.

The slain soldiers were identified as Lance Naik Ameen Anjum, Sepoys Saqlain, Rao Umar and Ameen, and Afzain Abbasi. The injured were identified as Naik Shahnaz Iqbal, Saeed Umar and Sepoy Muhammad Ijaz. The death toll is expected to rise.

BLF claimed in the media statement that its fighters had targeted the FC vehicle in an IED blast around 9 a.m. BLF conflicted the death toll claiming that six soldiers inside the vehicle were killed and two were injured.

BLF said that the Pakistani forces have been “psychologically defeated” and now they have resorted to attacking civilian settlements in desperation.

Pakistani officials have not yet responded on the attack.

The Pakistani forces were also targeted in two separate attacks in Turbat and Dera Murad Jamali. A vehicle of the Pakistani forces was targeted in a grenade attack near the Gokdaan Pull area of Turbat on Thursday night. The officials confirmed the attack and claimed that two soldiers were injured. However, the local sources claim that the vehicle carrying the forces was destroyed and the forces also sustained fatalities. The forces were also targeted in an attack in the early hours of Friday in Turbat. The Balochistan Liberation Front claimed responsibility for the latter attack.

In Dera Murad Jamali, an explosion was heard in the main Bazar near the city station. The locals say the forces were targeted in the attack, but the officials have not yet commented on the incident.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attacks.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...