London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military operation in full swing as forces advance into Bolan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani security forces reportedly launched a full-scale military operation in Bolan on Wednesday. Military choppers are circling overhead as a large cadre of security forces advances in the area.

Local sources have said that a large number of Pakistani forces are marching through the Zarghoon and Jambro areas of Bolan. A large convoy of the forces, accompanied by soldiers on foot, was also sighted in the area. Military helicopters are circling overhead, and it is suspected that the operation might last for a few days.

The Pakistani officials have not commented on the operation. There are no reports of arrests or casualties yet.

It should be noted that a similar two-day military operation was also carried out in Balochistan’s Noshki two days ago where the Pakistani officials claimed that they had killed two fighters of the Baloch Republican Army. The Inter-Services Public Relations, the media wing of Pakistan’s military, claimed in a media statement that the two alleged militants were named Nadeem and Shehzad, and said that they were affiliated with the BRA. ISPR said that the forces had received intelligence of BRA’s presence in the mountainous areas of Noshki and based on that intelligence, the forces launched a military operation that resulted in the death of two “militants.”

ISPR said that the two alleged militants were involved in attacks on the security forces in Kharan. A large cache of weapons and ammunition was also recovered from them, ISPR claimed.

The Baloch Republican Army denied ISPR’s claims and said that the two slain individuals were not BRA fighters. The group said that media houses should stick to the basic tenets of journalism and confirm such baseless claims before reporting them.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...