London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Washuk: Three people killed by security forces’ firing

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three people were killed by Pakistani forces’ firing in Washuk district of Balochistan on Saturday.

According to reports, three people were killed when forces opened indiscriminate firing in the Nag area of Washuk district.  

The deceased have been identified as, Awad Baloch son of Imam Bakhsh, Elias s/o Bashir and Akbar s/o Dosta. All three men were the residents of Toba area of Washuk.

As per the sources, the local population in the Washuk district’s Toba area was reportedly under siege, with movement restrictions. Pakistani military have intensified operations against the local population in the area, sources said.

The end of the last years, Maulana Abdul Waheed Baloch, a member of Jamiat Ulma-e-Islam recorded his protest during the Haq Do Tehreek’s sit-in saying that people were being harassed by the forces in Kuchag and Naag areas of Washuk district. People’s jobs are restricted and crops are set on fire, he added.

He further said that security forces had cordoned off the area and banned the movement of people in response to a bomb blast a few months ago.

“Motorcycles of the residents of the area are confiscated and cattle are also taken away by the forces,” he added.

While the security and government officials have not yet commented on the incident. Neither the reason of the firing at civilians has been ascertained.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...