London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BNP-M will not be part of federal cabinet over Chaghi incident

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP) chief, Sardar Mengal had earlier said that his party would not become part of the federal cabinet in the aftermath of untoward incidents in Balochistan’s Chaghi district. While, on Monday BNP lawmakers staged a walk-out from the national assembly session.

BNP lawmakers boycotted the National Assembly proceedings over the firing by the security forces on peaceful protesters in Chaghi district, saying it would be difficult for the party to be a part of the government if military operations continue in Balochistan.

Agha Hassan Baloch of the BNP-M said in the assembly session that “on April 16, a heart-wrenching incident happened at Chagai when the security forces opened fire on unarmed and oppressed Baloch people in which six persons were martyred and many others injured. As usual, the past attitude has not been abandoned. Today (Monday) again, the peaceful innocent Baloch protesters were fired upon resulting in more killings.”

Agha Hassan regretted that the Baloch people had been the victim of extrajudicial killings since 1947 and this was happening even today. “The cheapest thing available in the country right now is the blood of the Baloch people,” he added.

The issue of the ongoing operations and missing persons in Balochistan had also been raised by BNP-M chief Akhtar Mengal during his speech in the assembly on Saturday. Mengal had even asked the prime minister to resolve the issue of missing persons before Eidul Fitr, which is just two weeks away.

As per reports, Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Asif Ali Zardari called on Akhtar Mengal on Tuesday at his residence. The two leaders discussed unfolding political events in the country. They also discussed untoward incidents in Balochistan’s Chaghi district.

Related: Eight injured as forces open fire on protestors

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...