London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Protests held in Kech, Quetta against ‘enforced disappearances’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Scores of civilians in the Hoshaap area of Turbat took to the roads on Thursday to protest against the “enforced disappearances” of their loved ones. They blocked the main CPEC artery in protest. 

The protestors demanded the safe release of Nasir s/o Dostain, Murad Baksh s/o Abdul Rehman and Pisn s/o Chaarshambay who were allegedly detained by the Pakistani forces. The protestors said that our loved ones have been missing for a month – they are held incommunicado and we don’t know anything about their whereabouts and condition. 

Civilians blocking the road on Thursday

The protestors also blocked the main CPEC artery, thus suspending the two-way traffic for several hours on the busy route. They demanded the government authorities, politicians and rights activists must play their due role in the recovery of their loved ones. 

In Quetta, Balochistan, the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons completed 4601 days of its historical protest. Samiullah Mandokhel and members of his cabinet visited the camp to express solidarity with the families of the Baloch missing persons. 

Addressing the gathering, VBMP Vice-Chairman Mama Qadeer Baloch said that a military operation is underway in Panjgur where the Pakistani forces have forcibly disappeared an alarming number of innocent civilians. He said that the forces have shut off all the routes going in and out of the city and communication channels are also blocked. 

VBMP protest camp

Mama Qadeer Baloch said that our organization, the VBMP, has been campaigning for the safe release of Baloch missing persons for several years. He said that we have the details of the thousands of individuals who have gone missing throughout Balochistan the past several years. He said that we will present these documents before the United Nations, the European Union and other global bodies so that they can understand the level of oppression the Baloch have endured. 

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons made history in 2013 when it carried out a 3000km long march from Quetta to Islamabad on foot. They aimed to highlight the issue of Baloch missing persons before the world. Following their lead, members of the Turbat Civil Society have also launched a long march from Turbat to Quetta. Under the leadership of civil society convener Gulzar Dost, the trekkers reached Hoshaap on Wednesday. They aimed to reach Balgatar town by the night. The marchers’ feet were swollen due to the long march.

long march reached Hoshaap on Thursday
SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...