London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Death toll of military personnel killed in Bolan reaches 11, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The death toll of Pakistani military personnel killed in Monday’s attack in Bolan has reached 11. Seven military personnel have also been injured in the attack.

According to Pakistani military, 25 security personnel were present when the check post was attacked. Post commander Naib Subaidaar Aijaz Ali and ten other personnel were killed in the gun battle, whereas seven others were injured.

Interior minister Balochistan Zia Langov confirmed that dead bodies of 11 FC personnel were brought to the Combined military hospital of Quetta.

He said that seven personnel were also injured in the attack. One of the injured personnel is in critical condition, he said.

The attack on the check post of Ghaza Band scouts of FC 129 wing occurred in the evening of Monday, around 700 kilometres away in the eastern region of Quetta near Marwaar.

The mountainous region situated between Quetta and Bolan has coal reserves.

A senior officer of security forces deployed in Quetta told media that more than twenty attackers carrying automatic weapons attacked the check post from various positions. They were heavily armed with Sniper rifles, Kalashnikovs and other small weapons.

On the other hand the Baloch Liberation has claimed responsibility for the attack on the FC check post in a brief statement.

Jeeyand Baloch spokesman for BLA said “In an attack by BLA fighters in Marwaar last night, 12 personnel of Pakistani military were killed and seven were injured. Detailed statement will be released later.”

It is to be mentioned that similar attacks also occurred in the near past in Pir Ismail Zyarat, Marwar, Margat, Shahrag and in the other adjoining areas. On 9th of May a FC check post was attacked in Marwar in which three personnel were killed, in recent days attacks on security forces in Balochistan have intensified. Only in the last month a minimum of twenty five personnel have been killed in half a dozen attacks.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...