London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Missing persons’ protest camp attacked by unknown assailants

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) protest camp was attacked on Sunday night in Quetta by unknown assailants as the camp completed the 4317th day of its historical protest.

According to the details, the unknown assailants vandalized the VBMP protest camp pitched in front of the Quetta Press Club on Sunday night. The assailants dug out the poles supporting the tent and carried them away.

Abdul Ghaffar Qambrani, a senior politician hailing from the National Party, visited the camp on Monday to express solidarity with the families of the Baloch missing persons. Speaking on the occasion, VBMP Vice-Chairman Mama Qadeer Baloch confirmed the attack on the camp, saying: “We all know the people behind the attack.”

He said that the VBMP will not succumb to these practices – the assailants can do whatever they want. We will continue the protest no matter what, he said.

It is pertinent to mention that this is not the first such incident; the VBMP protest camp has been attacked and vandalized many times in the past. In one incident, the attackers set the tent, and the portraits of the missing persons inside, on fire. But despite all the odds, the VBMP activists persisted and stood their ground.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...