London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Missing Saifullah’s FIR registered after eight years of his disappearance as the VBMP completes 4229 days of protest

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Saifullah Rodeni went missing on November 22, 2013, when he was on his way to his duty as a levies sepoy. Eight years later, the authorities have now registered the First Investigation Report on his name, thus legally confirming that he is a “missing person.”

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) completed 4229th day of its historical protest in Quetta on Saturday. Members of the Quetta civil society visited the camp to express solidarity with the families of the Baloch missing persons. Speaking at the occasion, the VBMP Vice-Chairman Mama Qadeer Baloch said that the Pakistani intelligence agencies and the security forces have been “abducting” the Baloch youth and then throwing them in harrowing torture cells. There, these “missing persons” are subjected to various forms of “inhumane” physical and mental torture, he said. 

Mama Qadeer said that the “state-backed tyranny” has reached its crescendo – numerous mutilated and partially decomposed dead bodies have been found in various areas of Balochistan. Hundreds of dead bodies have been found buried in mass graves throughout Balochistan – in Panjgoor, Tootak, Khuzdar and Dera Bugti. These mass graves have revealed the true face of the Pakistani state before the world, he said. 

Farzana Baloch, the sister of the missing Saifullah Rodeni, was also at the camp on Saturday. She said that her brother had gone missing in 2013 and the Pakistani authorities have now registered the FIR on his name. She said that we are living a life of agony – Saifullah was the sole breadwinner of our family, and his disappearance has left us stranded. Both my parents breathed their last in the hope of seeing their son for the last time, she said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...