London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Zehri: Search operation sends shockwaves of anxiety throughout town

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A large convoy of Pakistani security forces arrived in tehsil Zehri, Khuzdar, early on Thursday morning. They reportedly raided several houses, detained several individuals and confiscated numerous possessions of the householders. The large military presence has sent shockwaves of dread and anxiety throughout the city.

According to the local reports, a large drove of Pakistani security forces is carrying out a specifically targeted search operation in tehsil Zehri. They raided two houses in Samwani area of Zehri and confiscated the licenced weapons of the householders.

The raids were very specific — the forces first raided the house of Ibrahim Khan Qambrani early in the morning, and then searched the house of his son-in-law Inayatullah Qambrani.

The householders told The Balochistan Post that the forces told them they were looking for an “individual” but did not disclose his identity. They also confiscated the licensed weapons of the householders.

The forces did not search any other house in the neighbourhood. The cellular network was temporarily shut down in the area.

There are reports of various “enforced disappearances” during the operation, but these reports have not yet been confirmed.

The large military presence has sent shockwaves of anxiety throughout the town . The inhabitants are clueless about the motive behind the operation and fear that they might be targeted next.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...