London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gwadar: NAB files reference involving land scam

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The National Accountability Bureau of Pakistan filed a reference in the Accountability Court in Quetta related to a land scam in Gwadar. The scam involved six accused, three of them former officials in the revenue department.

According to reports, the reference related to the alleged Rs160 million loss to the national exchequer caused by the illegal sale of land after tampering with the revenue records of the Gizarwan ward of Gwadar district.

In the said reference, the NAB nominated Tehsildar of Gwadar Mohammad Jan Baloch, former Naib Tehsildar Agha Zafar Hussain, former Patwari Abdul Khaliq and three private persons, including Noor Ahmad and Noor Ahmad Siapad, a lawyer.

The NAB alleged that the said persons had tampered with the revenue records of Gizarwan after which several acres of valuable land were illegally sold to private persons through forgery. This scam had cost a whopping Rs160 million to the national exchequer.

Agha Zafar and Noor Ahmad are facing two separate cases of corruption of Rs430 million related to land in Gwadar.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...