London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Four killed, over a dozen wounded in a blast in Quetta’s Serena Hotel

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least four were killed and over a dozen were wounded in an explosion on Wednesday night in Serena Hotel in Quetta. The nature of the blast is not yet clear. Fire and rescue operators reached the scene soon after the blast, which took place at 10:30 p.m.

Serena is a four-star deluxe hotel located on the Zarghun road in Quetta. According to officials, the blast occurred in parking lot of the hotel. Four people were killed in the explosion and over a dozen were wounded. Of these, two are reportedly in a critical state and the rest are relatively stable.

Viral videos of the incident show massive flames billowing from the hotel as ambulance sirens wail and people run around for safety.

An initial investigation has revealed that the explosion was caused when explosive material – fitted inside a car – was detonated. A fire brigade team soon arrived at the spot to douse the flames. The fire was brought under control and the cooling process is currently underway.

Officials have said that the wounded were moved to the hospital. The law enforcement agencies have cordoned off the area and are investigating the intensity and occurrence of the explosion.

In a tweet, Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan sat strongly condemned the attack.

Federal Information Minister Fawad Chaudhary said that his ministry is in close contact with the Balochistan government and initial investigations are underway. “The government will issue a statement as soon as the nature of the blast and losses are determined,” he added.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...