London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Teachers will continue their protest until demands are met

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Scores of government teachers marched on the roads of Quetta in protest, demanding job security from the government and saying that they will not end the protest until their demands are met.

According to the details, the protesting teachers said that more than 1500 teachers had been employed via the Millennium Goals Achievement Project (MGAP) to raise the literacy rate in Balochistan to 100%. They said that 750 schools were built for this purpose, and the school teachers were selected on the basis of the required basic pedagogy skills.

They said that the MGAP had agreed with the government to finance the project till June 30, 2018. Form July 1st, the government of Balochistan was bound to take the responsibility of funding and monitoring the project. The government had also agreed to grant job security to the employed teachers.

The protestors said that after five years, the government has not fulfilled its promise and still has not granted job security to the teachers. They said that is the second time that the teachers have taken to the roads for the cause. The government must grant job security to these teachers and immediately issue their salaries.

“We will continue our protest for the next 15 days, and if the government does not pay heed to our plight, we will extend the protest to the month of Ramadan,” they said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...