London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Lashkari Raisani vows to raise voice for missing persons from Khuzdar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Nawabzada Lashkari Raisani, one of the central leaders of the Balochistan National Party Mengal, has vowed to raise voice for the missing Kabeer Baloch, Mushtaq Baloch and Attaullah Baloch, saying that Balochistan is going through a major crisis. He announced that a protest camp will be pitched in Quetta on March 26th and a demonstration will be held in front of the Quetta Press Club on March 27th for the recovery of the three missing individuals.

Raisani said that political parties are not paying attention to the issue that has plagued Balochistan for so long. He said that more than 5000 individuals are missing, and I believe that the state institutions and law enforcement agencies are bound to pay heed to the appeals of these missing persons to produce them before that court in a just and fair way.

He requested the judicial bodies of the country to consider the issue of Baloch missing persons on a humanitarian basis and hold the institutions accountable that have been entrusted with the responsibility of the recovery of these missing persons.

Raisani announced that a protest camp will be pitched in Quetta on the 26th of March and a demonstration will be held a day later in front of the Quetta Press Club. He said that the protest camp and the demonstration will be an attempt to make the voices of the bereaved Baloch families heard. He requested human rights organizations, student organizations and the general public to participate in the demonstrations and so that their voice may reach the ears of the people in power.

A social media campaign will be launched with the hashtag #ReleaseBalochMissingPersons on the 26th of March from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. for the recovery of the Baloch missing persons.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...